Watching the match between New Zealand and Egypt in the Administrative Capital Cup

Watching the match between New Zealand and Egypt in the Administrative Capital Cup

 Darren Basiley stated in the press conference: "I am happy to be in Egypt and the match will be tough, and I am passionate about it, especially as it will be against a great and distinguished team, so it is a big challenge."

He added: "We are ready for the match against Egypt, and we have a strong team, most of whom play in European leagues, and their average age is younger than that of Egypt, and my goal is to lead this team to the World Cup."

Regarding Mohamed Salah's absence, he said: "I support him personally because I am a fan of Liverpool; he is a great and wonderful player, but I believe that the Egyptian national team will not be affected by his absence."

He added: "I am a good follower of Egyptian football, and besides Mohamed Salah, I know El-Neny and Hegazi, they are wonderful players, and the Egyptian national team has exceptional local players."

He emphasized: "All the teams in the tournament are strong, and I hope for the attendance of the fans to increase the excitement and strength in the matches."

The Egyptian national football team is participating in the "Egypt's Capital Cup" from March 22 to 26, with the participation of Croatia, the runner-up of the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Tunisia, and New Zealand.

Match Schedule for Egypt vs. New Zealand:

The match between Egypt and New Zealand will be held at 10:00 PM on Friday, March 22, at the Egypt Stadium in the New Administrative Capital.

Broadcast Channels for Egypt vs. New Zealand:

The match between Egypt and New Zealand will be broadcasted on ON Time Sports network.

Match Schedule for "Egypt's Capital Cup":

- Friday, March 22:

  Egypt vs. New Zealand at 10:00 PM - Egypt Stadium in the New Administrative Capital.

- Saturday, March 23:

  Croatia Croatia vs. Tunisia at 10:00 PM - Cairo Stadium.

- Tuesday, March 26:

  Match for the third and fourth places at 10:00 PM - Cairo Stadium.

  Final match at 10:00 PM - Egypt Stadium in the New Administrative Capital.

Tournament Format of "Egypt's Capital Cup":

The tournament matches will start on March 22, with the losers of the first round playing to determine the third and fourth places on March 25. The winners will qualify for the final match to play for the first and second places on March 26. The tournament organizers revealed that penalty kicks will be used if any match ends in a draw.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة